Utkatasana (crow pose)
1. Sit down on the feet as in squatting position.
2. Keep the feet and knees together.
3. Keep the back erect.
4. Inhale and come up on your toes.
5. Place the elbows on the knees with palms of both hands resting under the chin.
6. Fix the gaze straight ahead.
7. Maintain position for as long as possible.
Alternately the knees and feet can be kept a little apart also.
Repeat this for three to four times.
Note: While holding, maintain normal breathing.
Benefits: This asana is very beneficial for improving the blood circulation to the lower limbs. It relieves pain in the lower limbs. It increases the agility of the body.