Kagasana (crow pose)
1. Sit down on the feet as in squatting position.
2. Keep the feet and knees together.
3. Keep the back erect.
4. Place the hands on the knees.
5. Fix the gaze straight ahead.
6. Maintain position for as long as possible.
Alternately the knees and feet can be kept a little apart also.
Repeat this for three to four times.
Note: While holding, maintain normal breathing.
Benefits: This asana is very beneficial for improving the blood circulation to the lower limbs. It relieves pain in the lower limbs. It increases the agility of the body.